• Please sanitize hands upon entry to the building. Hand sanitizer stations are also placed throughout the building.
• We have increased cleaning and disinfection of commonly contacted areas.
• Promoting physical distancing by marking the directional flow of traffic throughout the building.
As a church, we are adhering to the restrictions and guidelines put in place by the Saskatchewan Health Authority to ensure the safety of our community. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close personal contact with someone who has tested positive, or is awaiting test results, we ask that you stay home.
• Entry and exit will only be through the front main doors.
• Masks are required for students and leaders. If you forget yours or do not have one, single use masks will be available.
• Students must pre-register and sign-in upon arrival.
• Parents are asked to remain outside for drop off and pick up.
• Students will be placed in groups with a maximum of 15 students per group.
• There will be no snack and water fountains will be closed. Students can bring their own water bottle.
• KIDS programming for Pre-School and K-5 is available.
• Pre-registration is required and children will be signed in upon arrival with their families in the lobby.
• Kids will be placed in groups with a maximum of 15 kids per group.
• We are asking that K-5 kids wear masks. Single use masks will be available if you forget yours or do not have on.
• Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while serving.