As Christians, we believe that God gives us both the capacity and the mandate to meet complicated issues head on. Because Jesus meets us on the frontlines, we don’t need to be afraid of risk, mistakes, or messiness.
Formation 3 is designed to help us head to the frontlines and engage difficult issues from a Christian perspective. Topics will include classes on sexuality, indigenous issues and technology.
Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 11AM
Location: Lakeview Atrium
Sexuality & Spirituality
Thursday, November 9, 2017, 7-9PM
Guest Speaker: Graeme Lauber from Journey Canada
Location: Graeme Lauber from Journey Canada
- The Tech-Wise Family, Andy Crouch.
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teenager in a Digital Media World, Kara Powell, Art Bamford, Brad M. Griffin.
Our Indigenous Neighbours
Coming 2018. Dates and times TBA.
- Final Report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, Volume One: Summary: Honouring the Truth, Reconciling for the Future By The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- Inconvenient Indian by Thomas King
- One Church, Many Tribes by Richard Twiss