The AGM will take place November 21 following the second service, from 12:15-1:30PM.
For those unable to attend in person, choose the zoom attendee registration and we will send you the Zoom link via email.
We will be reviewing the financials and voting on new board members.
1. How long have you been attending Lakeview?
I have been a part of Lakeview Church for over 35 years.
2. How did you become a Christian, and how long ago?
In the summer of 1999 I became a follower of Jesus again.
3. Share a scripture verse that has been particularly instructional or meaningful to you.
Galatians 5 22-23
4. What do you consider to be your spiritual gifts?
Interpersonal skills, team building skills and leadership skills.
5. What ministry area(s) have you served in and what are you currently involved in?
I have served in the Children’s Ministry, as a Board member and treasurer from 2010-2013, 2016-2017, 2018-2020. I have also served on the Nominating Team and Finance Team.
6. Are you presently tithing to the work of Lakeview Church?
7. What experience do you have with the process of policy-making procedures?
I have policy experience from my previous time spent serving on Lakeview’s Board.
8. Lakeview Church uses the Carver Model of Governance.
Have you used this model and, if not, are you familiar with it?
I have worked within the Carver Model in my previous time spent serving on the Lakeview’s Board.
9. What two personal and/or character strengths do you think you would bring to the Governance Board?
1. Practical wisdom. I am a practical person and believe the simplest approach is often the most effective.
2. Ability to work in a team and partnership setting. A collaborative approach to decision making and consensus of a team is important to find solutions to problems that can be effectively implemented.