Senior High Ministry
What is T.G.I.F.?
• a night designed designed specifically for students
• a night with games, videos, music, small groups, food, and fun
• a night designed to deepen your relationship with God
• a night to form friendships and receive encouragement with leaders who care about you
• a night to learn more about God and how we can get to know Him
• a night to make new friends and build your friendships
• A night to learn how we can live our faith in everyday life
• A night to invite your friends from school to come along
What does T.G.I.F. stand for?
• Teens Gathering in Faith
Who can come to T.G.I.F.?
• Jr High (grade 6-8)
• Sr High (grade 9-12)
When is T.G.I.F.?
• Friday night from 7-9:30
• Sunday morning from 11-12 (Sr High class is the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month only)
Where is T.G.I.F.?
• Fridays nights @ Lakeview Church--enter through the Auditorium doors and be picked up
at the Theatre doors
• Sunday mornings @ Lakeview Church--Jr T.G.I.F. in the youth room, Sr T.G.I.F. in the
Who do I contact for more information?
• Contact Mike and Tari-Lynne Beamish
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 261-5547 or 261-5548